What it is:
A once-a-week facial indulgence formulated from beautiful natural ingredients including Kaolin Clay and Matcha Powder to effectively cleanse, remove detritus and exfoliate, leaving skin baby-soft, smooth and bright.
“My skin feels plumper and looks brighter after use.” - La Vie de Fawn beauty influencer.
What it’s good for:
All skin types, including sensitive skin. Cleansing, removing pollution, detritus and dead skin. Helping clear pores of excess sebum build-up while firming, plumping and brightening skin.
Why you’ll love it:
- High performing for healthy, beautiful skin.
- Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients.
- Vegan, cruelty-free and Halal-certified.
- Delicately scented and beautiful to use.
- No parabens, artificial fragrances, artificial chemicals or unnecessary preservatives. No bulkers or fillers.
What’s in it?
A super-fine white clay, Kaolin Clay absorbs excess oil without stripping the skin. It cleanses, detoxifies and gently exfoliates to reveal fresh, glowing skin.
Vitamin C is effective in fighting free radicals and sun damage in the skin, slowing down the signs of ageing, improving hydration, protecting from environmental stressors and promoting collagen production.
Neem Leaf is a powerful medicinal herb that purifies skin, relieves skin irritation and reduces the appearance of pigmentation and scarring. It is also rich in essential fatty acids.
French Pink Clay, Baking Soda, Raw Cacao Powder, Matcha Powder, MSM, Orange Peel Powder, Rosehip Seeds, Citric Acid.
How to use it:
- Activate three level teaspoons of powder with about one teaspoon of water to form a mousse.
- Smooth over your face and neck (avoiding the eye and lip area) with fingertips or a clean brush.
- Once dry, use wet hands to gently massage your face, using circular movements.
- Rinse and remove any residue with a damp face cloth.